This space contains participant preparation information and follow-up communication related to THCU’s Health Communication Campaigns At a Glance Webinars.
Here are the slides for the sessions (in two formats). HealthComm AAG Nov 2010 PRINT VERSION and HealthComm AAG Nov 2010 PRINT VERSION [handout format]
Prior to attending the webinars, please do the following:
1. Please ensure that your computer is compatible with LiveMeeting. We will not have time during the call to deal with technical problems. Please click the following link for Live Meeting Guide Aug 2010 This information was also sent to you directly via email.
2. If there will be people ‘listening’ in on the call, that were not specifically registered in the session, please send the name and contact information for all participants to Patty, our client services coordinator. Patty is available via email at email@example.com or by phone at . This helps us keep track of numbers for our funder, and to properly evaluate the session.
3. Please familiarize yourself with THCU’s Health Communication steps, as outlined in our short Health Communication At a Glance handout.
4. Please also take a few moments to explore our new Online Health Program Planner. This is an online, interactive, self-directed tool designed to help you apply THCU’s program planning steps.
5. Please write Patty at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this event.
6. Please note that we may record this session. If you do not want your comments or questions from the recording posted on the web, please let us know.
On the day of the event, please access the event using the following url and passcodes:
Attendee URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/thcu/join?id=48ZFQQ&role=attend&pw=7g6DX%60w
Meeting ID: 48ZFQQ
Attendee Entry Code: 7g6DX`w
Please access the audio for the event by phoning:
If you are calling from Toronto, or a flat-rate long distance line, please use this phone number instead
In both cases, the participant code is: 6092459
For more information about program planning, check out THCU’s recently updated Essential Skills Resource Tour!
Small things you can do to help us, and other participants make the most of the event
* We have long waiting lists for all of our events. If you cannot attend, please give us 24 hours notice to allow others to participate. No shows will be given lower priority at future THCU events.
*On large teleconferences such as this one, background noise can be a problem. Even whispers and shuffling papers can be distracting for participants and the facilitator. To deal with this, we ask that participants mute their line after signing on. This can be done using *6 to mute. If you have a questions or comment, it is *6 again to unmute
*When you sign in to live meeting, it is helpful if you type in your full name. This helps us cross check participants with the names of those that registered, and helps if there is more than one person on the call with the same name. If you are part of a group listening in, please put your organization name, with (group) in brackets after the organization name in the name spot in the sign-in.
*EVALUATION: We will send you a link to complete an evaluation about this event, immediately following the webinar. Please take the time to complete this short survey, to help us continue to improve our training efforts. If you do not want to receive an email with the evaluation link, please let us know as soon as possible.
Thank-you. We look forward to ’seeing’ you online!