Project management tools
Worksheet : Work plan
Click to show/hide worksheet purpose
There are many different kinds of work planning tools and processes, varying in level of sophistication. To develop a basic work plan, use your own tools or use this worksheet.
Read more. Would link them to the Documenting your project section of the Biz Case Workbook.
You can answer this set of questions more than once.
1. What is the task you would like to add to your workplan?
2. Who is responsible (lead) for this task?
3. Who will consult and/or otherwise support the lead on this task?
4. How much time (in total days or total hours) is allocated to this task?
5. When is the deadline for this task?
6. What are the dollars required for this task?
7. What other resources are required for this task?
8. Who will approve the work done related to this task?