CBD is taking over the world of beauty and cosmetics. There is a variety of hemp-infused products available in beauty supply stores for skincare.
CBD is an active ingredient found in cannabis plants and commonly used for delta 9 gummies. It is a psychoactive cannabinoid and is effective in alleviating chronic inflammation, anxiety, epilepsy, depression, arthritis pain, and managing acne.
Reasons Why Cannabidiol Is Good for Your Skin
- It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that aid in skin treatment such as dryness and inflammation. It will keep your skin from cracking out of dryness.
- Cannabidiol helps in reducing the production of sebum in the skin thus helping you fight acne.
- With its antioxidant properties, cannabidiol prevents the appearance of aging and wrinkles on your skin.
- It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties which can aid in treating various skin infections.
How to Choose the Right CBD Skin Care Product
Research products suitable for your facial skin.
Not all CBD skin care solutions are created equally, and each skin type needs a unique product composition. Most importantly, you should be aware that CBD-infused products are categorized into three main types:
- Full-spectrum cannabidiol oil contains all the compounds in the hemp plant. It has traces of THC.
- Broad-spectrum Cannabidiol oil has some cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes from the hemp plant. It has no THC traces.
- Cannabidiol isolate. It’s the purest compound of cannabidiol. It is the best cannabidiol oil idea for skincare. It does not clog your skin pores. It has skin-rejuvenating antioxidants
Determine the amount of cannabidiol in a product.
Depending on your skin care needs, check the amount of cannabidiol in that product. Some pain-relieving products such as lotions and oils should have a higher amount of cannabidiol to be effective.
Consider the quality of the product.
In most cases, cannabidiol products are mislabelled and lack the ingredients listed. Ensure you trust and are confident in the product’s brand. Be sure it’s safe for use on your skin and contains exactly what is listed on the label.
Consider its legality.
Most states have not legalized cannabidiol. So, research if the skin care product contains cannabidiol oil compounds allowed in your state.
You can get reviews from other cannabidiol oil users online. Check their experience with the skincare products and the effects after using the product. Where you can purchase it and if it is allowed in your state.
Examples of Cannabidiol-Infused Products
If you plan to use cannabidiol skincare products, you can choose from the following;
- Skin Dope’s Argan Oil + 100 Mg Cannabidiol Oil
- Cannuka’s Cannabidiol Calming Eye Balm
- Ildi Pekar’s Tissue Repair Serum
- Lord Jones’ High CBD Formula Body Lotion
- Verity’s CBD Infused Lip Balm
These skincare products can help if you have skin-related problems. However, research each product before purchasing it to use on your skin.
Due to cannabidiol’s antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, research shows that it has the potential to treat a variety of skin conditions such as acne.
To treat your skin with cannabidiol, you can either consume it, apply it directly on your skin, or use beauty products such as lotions or creams containing Cannabidiol oil.
It is essential to note that not all skincare products from cannabidiol are approved and legalized. Ensure you double-check the products’ labels to avoid purchasing fake products.